Running a race to get the best is human tendency! However, definition of “Best” varies according to the requirement and not just on universal acceptance. Something is in case of IBM Notes and MS Outlook. Notes® is integrated with facility for emailing, forum discussions, programming, calendaring and scheduling etc. and for its exceptional services, IBM do charges a good amount.
Meanwhile, if there is requirement for sheer emailing, then spending a high amount on Notes is surely not an intelligent approach. This could be the reason why users now days are more interested in Outlook than Lotus Notes. The idea of changing mail service at an organizational level is not easy and thus there is high risk of data loss while migration.
NSF to PST converter tool:
How to Move Notes® Data to MS Outlook?
Export Notes software is a solution to migrate mail data from IBM Notes® to MS Outlook using NSF to PST file conversion technique. The tool gives a GUI platform to export emails, contacts, journals, tasks, and calendars from Notes NSF file into PST which can be opened and read in Outlook. Strength of the tool lies in its impressive and long set of features that help in smooth migration of data from one mail client to another. You can check out our guide here for converting MBOX to outlook format.
|Product Name||Export Notes|
|Product Size||17.1 MB|
|Support OS||Windows 8 with all Lower Editions|
Matchless Features of NSF to PST Converter
- Complete Migration: NSF to PST Converter apparatus change over every single point of interest of Lotus Notes mails to Outlook. It relocates all email alongside attachments and pictures. In case if your PST file is corrupted, use this guide.
- Remove Mail Encryption: Software without damage any single bit converts all encrypted Lotus Notes mails to Outlook. Frequently get mails in Outlook without encryption.
- Preserve Folder Hierarchy: By using this stunning tool users can preserve folder structure of Lotus Notes same in Outlook.
- Hold HTML Formatting: As all knows Emails are generally created in HTML format. Software take care this fact and holds all the text, links and inline images formatting while migration process.
- Separate Migrate Contacts: Software perfectly migrate Lotus Notes names.nsf (contacts list) to Outlook by creating single PST for contacts. Address book of Notes® get saved in names.nsf file. Software gives separate option for contacts (names.nsf) migration to PST and ascertains that all fields remain absolutely intact.
Note: At a time, both “username.nsf” and “names.nsf” file can be added to tool for conversion. Output of both the files can be received in single PST file.
6.1 Email Filters:
- Received on Interval: Define a time-interval and messages received between that length of time will be excluded and rest will be migrated.
- Exclude Folder (s):
Provide names of mail folders (separated by comma) and tool will eliminate those folders from conversion process.
- Exclude Deleted Items:
Emails in “Deleted Items” folder are generally less important. Enable check box for this option and this folder will be excluded from export process.
- Exclude Sent Items:
To remove “Sent Items” folder from migration process, enable check box for this option.
6.2 Calendar Filters:
There are two fields to be filled up: “From” and “To”, i.e. an interval has to be mentioned and the tool will exclude the calendars created under that time period. Calendars other than this interval will be migrated to PST.
Similar to emails and calendars, To-Do list can be filtered for export process. Provide a time interval for the to-do’s that are to be eliminated from NSF to PST conversion procedure
- Retain Internet Header of Emails: Routing details of a message is saved in its internet header. The software when converts NSF file to PST guarantees that internet header of the message is intact.
8 . Convert Recurrence Calendars: Every detail of NSF calendars including recurrence activities will be converted to Outlook PST file with the tool. The solution takes care that while conversion, every bit of data remains intact.
- Live Status of Conversion Process: While Lotus Notes data migration to PST file is in process, the software gives live status of the number of items being converted. Along with Current Status, the final status of conversion will be displayed on screen.
Conclusion: By using NSF to PST Converter users can access all Lotus Notes data into Outlook PST File format. Get this windows based utility to convert Lotus Notes unlimited data into PST. Software easily available with demo edition that convert first sixteen Lotus Notes items to PST or NSF file having size less than 500 MB. For unlimited data conversion from Notes to Outlook invest 250 USD in Corporate License.